Cryptocurrency is one of the fastest growing financial base on the internet all around the world. People make transactions, buy and sell items using it and a many more financial related operations such as investments. Since it is very new way of sending this electronic currency to anyone in any part of the world, it is also susceptible and vulnerable to theft or getting tracked by unwanted agents or group of people. To protect the interest of users using the cryptocurrency and for their privacy to be maintained, a third party acts as a bitcoin tumbler. It can be done in very easy and convenient way over different third party software’s.
How to do Bitcoin Tumbling?
There are few simple and easy set of instructions that one needs to follow while initializing the process of bitcoin tumblerin order to secure the addresses and maintain their privacy. Before we begin that process, the user will need:
- Bitcoins or a way to buy them.
- A Tor browser installed.
- A way to create a number of new Bitcoin Wallets, both with help or Tor and Clearnet
Thus, the steps to start the bitcoin tumbler process are as follows:
- A wallet is created on Clearnet (Naming it as wallet A)
- Some Bitcoins are bought and sent to wallet A.
- After that, a second wallet is created over the Tor browsing network. (Naming it as wallet B)
- Bitcoins are transferred from wallet A to wallet B.
- A third wallet (Named C) is created in Tor network.
- Use the mixer you are interested in and use the address of the wallet three to make the transactions. It is always appropriate to employ multiple addresses.
- A URL will be generated to you by the mixer and you need to transfer the bitcoins from wallet B to the indicated URL by the mixer.